Women are Teachable （女人是可以教導的）
When you supervise a woman...
- Make clear her part in the process or product on which she works.
- Allow for her lack of familiarity with machine processes.
- See that her working set-up is comfortable, safe and convenient.
- Start her right by kindly and careful supervision.
- Avoid horseplay or “kidding”; she may resent it.
- Suggest rather than reprimand.
- When she does a good job, tell her so.
- Listen to and aid her in her work problems.
Women are Cooperative （女人是樂於合作的）
Finally–call on a trained woman counselor in your personnel department...
- To find out what women workers think and want.
- To discover personal causes of poor work, absenteeism, turnover.
- To assist women workers in solving personal difficulties.
- To interpret women’s attitudes and actions.
- To assist in adjusting women to their jobs.
Women are Patiant （女人是有耐心的）
When you put a woman to work...
- Have a job breakdown for her job.
- Consider her education, work experience and temperament in assigning her to that job.
- Have the necessary equipment, tools and supplies ready for her.
- Try out her capacity for and familiarity with the work.
- Assign her to a shift in accordance with health, home obligations and transportation arrangements.
- Place her in a group of workers with similar backgrounds and interests.
- Inform her fully on health and safety rules, company policies, company objectives.
- Be sure she knows the location of rest-rooms, lunch facilities, dispensaries.
- Don’t change her shift too often and never without notice.